Posted by CS 6 in Adobe CC, Adobe CC Tutorials, Adobe CS7Jun 25th, 2013 | no responses
The new versions of Adobe desktop applications have just been released. The next generation of the apps is branded Adobe CC instead of Adobe CS7 and now all these new tools are available for the subscribers of Creative Cloud. All the popular tools like Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC and others were renewed and got lots of helpful features. For example, in Photoshop CC these are: all-new Smart Sharpen tool, Camera Shake Reduction, Camera Raw 8, layer support and more. Illustrator received a convenient Touch Type tool, which allows manipulating characters like individual objects, Images in brushes feature, CSS extraction tool for generating CSS code. All these and much more new features take time to master. This is why Adobe pays special attention to training its customers. On the Adobe website and at Adobe TV you’ll find a range of Adobe CC tutorials created to help you with mastering the new tools and features. If you are new to Photoshop or other Adobe products, there are lots of video lessons that will help you to get started.
We have collected the most essential educational materials to help you in finding the necessary lessons. In the list below you will find direct links to the most useful Adobe CC tutorials. These include free Adobe CC tutorials on Adobe TV and very helpful video lessons on Lynda Training.
Adobe Creative Cloud Tutorials:
- Creative Cloud is a complex solution for creative professionals. It provides multiple possibilities and useful features. And if you’re planning to use Adobe tools, it is a good idea to get thoroughly acquainted with Creative Cloud. Here you’ll find answers to most questions about this service.
- Learn more about Creative Cloud, creative professional workflows, cross-product workflows and other issues on Adobe TV.
Adobe Photoshop CC Tutorials:
- If you have never used Photoshop and want to learn how to edit your photos, this page will be really helpful to get started. You’ll learn how to use crop and straighten tools, remove unwanted elements, create cool effects and more.
- Much more issues are covered in this show on Adobe TV. Here you will find a selection of Adobe Photoshop CC tutorials from What is Photoshop to working with 3D videos.
- Selection of Photoshop CC tutorials at Lynda.com is the fullest on the web. Whether you’re a hobbyist photographer or a professional, who wants to improve his skills, you’ll find everything you need on this website.
- You can also try to find the answers for your questions in Photoshop forums.
- If you want to buy Photoshop training books or videos, you can do it here.
Adobe Illustrator CC Tutorials:
Adobe InDesign CC Tutorials:
Adobe Dreamweaver CC Tutorials:
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Tutorials:
Adobe After Effects CC Tutorials:
Flash Professional CC Tutorials:
Adobe Audition CC Tutorials:
Adobe Edge Tutorials
Flash Builder Tutorials
Adobe Muse Tutorials